Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Did you enjoy turning over your $600 stimulus package to the oil companies?

Why can't they just give it to them directly?Did you enjoy turning over your $600 stimulus package to the oil companies?
I turned mine over to Bestbuy.Did you enjoy turning over your $600 stimulus package to the oil companies?
They do, in different forms, tax breaks, tax incentives and federal tax dollars compliments of working Americans. I guess some people even at four dollars a gallon think we aren't giving the oil companies enough. Every time I even drive by a gas station, my butthole starts to scream.
mine's going toward my yearly vacation....





whether it's $2.00 per gallon or $5.00 a gallon...if the price of gas is that significant to your life and you cannot make adjustments in other areas, that sounds like a personal issue....what percentage of your personal debt, I wonder, is the fault of government and ';big oil';....?
NO -I think that the oil corps should be tared and feathered -using their own oil to do it and run out of town .


Turn the oil reserves lose -give Big fat oil companies a run of healthy competition for a CHANGE.
It'll be okay because Obama is gonna give each of us $1,000 to buy our votes - and he'll release oil reserves so our money can go to his campaign instead of into our gas tanks.






Even more I am grateful of Congress' noblesse oblige.
I got phased out. The $72,000 in taxes I paid last year paid for 120 of those $600 stimulus checks.
Yes, I own stock in them

No comments:

Post a Comment