Friday, December 25, 2009

Who will protect ';our'; oil companies in Irak in 2009? Local police?

Because Irak I think is now all about protecting what is ours. Oh, no. Oh yes. Hold on. Is the oil legally ours yet?Who will protect ';our'; oil companies in Irak in 2009? Local police?
we have permanent bases in Iraq now and a embassy being built that is bigger than Vatican city, which would make it the biggest in the world





so in short we will , no matter what lies are told about leaving Iraq there will now be a permanent force of Americans there





much to the country's shame





';A few profit 鈥?and the many pay. But there is a way to stop it. You can't end it by disarmament conferences. You can't eliminate it by peace parleys at Geneva. Well-meaning but impractical groups can't wipe it out by resolutions. It can be smashed effectively only by taking the profit out of war





';I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.';


Smedley Butler





Major General Smedley Darlington Butler (1881-07-30鈥?940-07-21), one of the most colorful officers in the Marine Corps' long history, was one of the two Marines who received two Medals of Honor for separate acts of outstanding heroism.Who will protect ';our'; oil companies in Irak in 2009? Local police?
There are currently 6 different contracts for six different segments of the pipeline extrusion zone project. They are digging ditches, building berms, and putting up fences to deter interdictions. This project has the potential of saving the Iraqi government $30 million dollars ';per day';!!! But don't take my word for it. Go to the source. US Army Corps of Engineers.
First off its IRAQ and secondly I hope it will be the leader of Iraq because we Americans need out.
there are no oil companies in Iraq. The oil belongs to the people of Iraq. The revenues are divided up and distributed to all the various tribes in Iraq.
...where is ';Irak ? ...I didn't know ';we'; owned any Oil Company's in ';Irak';.

No comments:

Post a Comment